We are excited to share news of a new collection that has been curated specifically for public libraries. The Public Library Collection foregrounds 22 renowned titles for libraries to choose from, with topics covering art, politics, science and more. This is 1 of 29 magazine collections assembled for institutions, each spotlighting a selection of titles grouped by subject.
Public libraries exist at the very heart of our communities as centres for cultural and creative enrichment. Libraries function to not only educate and enlighten, but to also provide entertainment and comfort. This collection has been devised to supplement the exciting conversations happening in our libraries. Whether readers want to find a new art exhibition to visit, research the latest discoveries in astrophysics or learn about renowned Egyptologists, we have suggested something for everyone. Hosted upon our intuitive and accessible platform, the titles would certainly be an asset for any library looking to increase digital access and literacy. Libraries can request pricing for the whole collection, or for the individual titles.
The 22 titles included are:
- Ancient Egypt
- BBC History
- BBC History Revealed
- BBC Music
- BBC Science Focus
- BBC Sky at Night
- BBC Wildlife
- Embroidery Magazine
- Grand Designs
- Military History Matters
- New Humanist
- New Internationalist
- Prospect Magazine
- Reader’s Digest UK
- The Book Collector
- The Jewish Quarterly
- The Lady
- The Tablet
- The Times Literary Supplement
The Exact Editions digital platform allows institutional subscribers a user-friendly and visually-stimulating experience. Each title included in the Public Library Collection can be explored with these helpful features:
- An advanced search function enabling search of any keywords.
- A neat stacking interface allowing for ease of browsing years and decades.
- Syncing issues for offline reading.
- New issue notifications alerting readers to the availability of new new issues.
- Our Read Aloud Technology and plain text versions allow for increased accessibility.
- With IP-authenticated access and remote access options available (including library card login), library users can read the titles anywhere, on any iOS, Android or web device.
For institutions interested in pricing for the individual titles, or the collection as a whole, please click here.
Institutions can also request a 30 day free trial of the entire collection by clicking here.