Exact Editions is pleased to announce that After Dinner Conversation, the short fiction literary monthly published by the non-profit of the same name, is now available as a digital subscription for individuals and institutions.
Subscriptions currently comprise immediate and fully-searchable access to over 30 issues stretching back to 2020, as well as each new issue published.
Readers of After Dinner Conversation can delight in intriguing, thought-provoking conversations about ethics, philosophy, and social issues. Each issue features both established writers and up-and-coming authors who contribute fascinating philosophical insights on controversial topics like marriage equality, assisted suicide, the meaning of death, animal rights and defining your “purpose.”
Institutional and individual subscribers to After Dinner Conversation on the Exact Editions digital platform will discover a range of features including:
- An advanced search function enabling search of any keywords.
- A neat stacking interface allowing for ease of browsing years and decades.
- Syncing issues for offline reading.
- A clean, high-quality interface faithful to the original published format.
- New issue notifications alerting readers to the availability of the next issue.
For institutions interested in requesting a free trial of After Dinner Conversation, please click here.
Individuals can purchase an annual or quarterly subscription by clicking here.