Exact Editions is pleased to announce that the digital edition of The Journal of Irish Archaeology (JIA) is now available to individual and institutional subscribers. Readers will be able to browse previously published volumes as well as access each new annual volume.
JIA is the journal of the Institute of Archaeologists of Ireland. It is a peer-reviewed, annual journal, comprising articles on Irish archaeology and related topics. Editorship of the journal changes every two years, rotating between the archaeology teaching staff in third-level institutions on the island of Ireland.
With a subscription to JIA, readers will discover a range of features including:
- Fully searchable back issues.
- Syncing issues for offline reading.
- Cross-platform availability across web, iOS and Android devices.
- A clean, high-quality interface faithful to the print edition.
- New issue notifications alerting readers to the availability of the next issue.
The fully-searchable digital edition of JIA boasts a comprehensive search function across an issue, a year, a decade, or the entire archive at the click of a button, making this an essential resource for students and teachers of archaeology in Ireland.
For institutions interested in requesting a free trial of JIA, please click here.
Individuals can purchase an annual or quarterly subscription by clicking here.
Leave a Reply