The Poetry London archive is now complete with the addition of its very earliest issues that were produced in its previous incarnation as the Poetry London Newsletter.
This project was a collaboration between Poetry London, the National Poetry Library, and Goldsmiths, University of London. Individual and institutional subscribers can now browse, read and search digital issues stretching back to 1988 across web, iOS and Android devices at the touch of a button.
Poetry London is an arts charity and international poetry magazine where acclaimed contemporary poets share pages with exciting new names. Published three times a year in February, May and September, each issue contains new poetry, incisive reviews and features. From modest beginnings in 1988, when it was a listings newsletter, Poetry London has developed into one of the UK’s leading poetry magazines.
The Exact Editions digital platform allows for a flexible, user-friendly and enhanced experience in exploring magazine archives. Subscribers to Poetry London will discover a range of features including:
- Advanced search function enabling search of keywords, author and more.
- A neat stacking interface allowing for ease of browsing years and decades.
- Syncing issues for offline reading.
- A clean, high-quality interface faithful to the print edition.
- New issue notifications alerting readers to the availability of the next issue.
For individuals interested in subscribing to Poetry London, please click here.
For institutions interested in requesting a free trial of Poetry London, please click here.