Hello and welcome back to another Publisher Interview! Today we’re grilling Olivia Storey, Marketing Executive at The Stage.
Established in 1880, The Stage is a weekly newspaper committed to covering theatre and the performing arts across the UK and beyond. It combines breaking theatre news including show and cast announcements, interviews with big stars as well as breakthrough talent, reviews of productions in the West End and across the UK, detailed insight into backstage technical theatre and more.
Individual and institutional subscriptions, including fully-searchable access to an archive of back issues, are available through the Exact Editions shops.
You can keep up with all the latest news from the newspaper on Twitter: @TheStage
On with the interview!
1) What’s your role within the magazine?
2) What attracted you to the magazine publishing industry?
The Stage’s stellar reputation.
3) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4) If you weren’t working in publishing, what would you be doing?
5) Do you have an all-time favourite The Stage issue?
The Panto Special is always a fantastic read.
6) If you could live in any city, where would it be?
7) What do you think will have changed in the publishing industry in 5 years?
More personalised content for readers — linking digital behaviour with printed content.
Thanks for taking part Olivia! If you’d like to take part, please get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply